Emergency notes on COVID-19: Color Clipping
Read | Loved by: 64676
"Currently, we all are passing through an unprecedented situation. Every country is now on lockdown because of Coronavirus. The coronavirus pandemic affects families, businesses, communities, economies and ways of life globally. At this time, I decided to update you about how we're providing safety to our employees and overall made decisions at Color Clipping LTD." - Zakir Hossain, Founder & CEO
Important notice for COVID-19 Updates
As the novel Coronavirus is highly contagious and can be transmitted from human to human in a short time, we have completely closed our country's franchise offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia and France. However, our production team is still in operation and the support team is available online to answer your queries instantly. We have even made our marketing team staff work from home so that you can get all the support you need.
As a customer, you are part of our family – that's why we feel responsible for keeping you up-to-date on our response to the Covid-19 outbreak. The Coronavirus has invaded more than 200 nations, causing a global pandemic that the world has never seen since the Second World War. The global economic system is deteriorating and the overall situation is beyond human control. That's why we are monitoring the situation considerably and taking every necessary response from our employees and associates.
Since the overall situation is beyond our control, we need to be fully aware of our health protection as never before. From the initial dates of the Coronavirus outbreak, we have managed to restrict our activity and development. We have also made it possible for employees to start office work from home. Our decisions have been made as per the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the government authorities. We summarized our response below, which is guided by our company policy and the global health organization's guideline for public protection.
Our Production Office
- Small numbers of our production workers work and remain in the office as well as our Office Administrations will strongly enforce the highest health protection measures.
- Employees should work maintaining 3 feet (One Meter) distance and wash their hand frequently
- Before accessing the office equipment, the workers should wash their hands, and the administration should also ensure that the equipment is properly sanitized.
- Employees should consume healthy food to improve their immune system, and administrators should ensure that.
- Employees should wear a face mask when in the workplace.
- Before entering into the workplace, each employee should change his or her outfit.
Our Franchise Office
- We have temporarily closed our operations in all our franchise offices.
- Employees should operate from home in general office hours.
- Employees should connect to their regional clients through online.
Our Online Support
- Online support team will work from home and provide full support through digital communication.
- Visitors can receive our 24x7 online support whenever they need it.
- Support team should ensure that clients receive emergency assistance, images and solution to any queries.
ColorClipping team is still here to support and answer your queries. While this is a challenging situation for all of us, we are trying to do our utmost to help you ensuring the health safety to our employees. We're looking forward to a Coronavirus epidemic in the world coming to an end soon and everyone is going to get back to everyday life. During this time, we encourage everyone in the world to take care of themselves following the protection guidelines recommended by the WHO.