Important notice for COVID-19 Updates
As the novel Coronavirus is highly contagious and can be transmitted from human to human in a short time, we have completely closed our country's franchise offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia and France. However, our production team is still in operation and the support team is available online to answer your queries instantly. We have even made our marketing team staff work from home so that you can get all the support you need.
As a customer, you are part of our family – that's why we feel responsible for keeping you up-to-date on our response to the Covid-19 outbreak. The Coronavirus has invaded more than 200 nations, causing a global pandemic that the world has never seen since the Second World War. The global economic system is deteriorating and the overall situation is beyond human control. That's why we are monitoring the situation considerably and taking every necessary response from our employees and associates.
Since the overall situation is beyond our control, we need to be fully aware of our health protection as never before. From the initial dates of the Coronavirus outbreak, we have managed to restrict our activity and development. We have also made it possible for employees to start office work from home. Our decisions have been made as per the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the government authorities. We summarized our response below, which is guided by our company policy and the global health organization's guideline for public protection.
Our Production Office
- Small numbers of our production workers work and remain in the office as well as our Office Administrations will strongly enforce the highest health protection measures.
- Employees should work maintaining 3 feet (One Meter) distance and wash their hand frequently
- Before accessing the office equipment, the workers should wash their hands, and the administration should also ensure that the equipment is properly sanitized.
- Employees should consume healthy food to improve their immune system, and administrators should ensure that.
- Employees should wear a face mask when in the workplace.
- Before entering into the workplace, each employee should change his or her outfit.
Our Franchise Office
- We have temporarily closed our operations in all our franchise offices.
- Employees should operate from home in general office hours.
- Employees should connect to their regional clients through online.
Our Online Support
- Online support team will work from home and provide full support through digital communication.
- Visitors can receive our 24x7 online support whenever they need it.
- Support team should ensure that clients receive emergency assistance, images and solution to any queries.
ColorClipping team is still here to support and answer your queries. While this is a challenging situation for all of us, we are trying to do our utmost to help you ensuring the health safety to our employees. We're looking forward to a Coronavirus epidemic in the world coming to an end soon and everyone is going to get back to everyday life. During this time, we encourage everyone in the world to take care of themselves following the protection guidelines recommended by the WHO.
Since the overall situation is beyond our control, we need to be fully aware of our health protection as like never before. From the initial dates of the Coronavirus outbreak, we have managed to restrict our activity and development. We have also made it possible for employees to start office work from home. Our decisions have been made in compliance with the recommendations and directions of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the government authorities. Considering our employees' health safety at first, we have implemented a global health organization's safety rules to run our production office on a limited scale.
Yes. Indeed. Our production office is still open and the support team is always online. Feel free to place orders, send a message, and ask any questions online.
Yes. Since we are running our production office on a limited scale and employees are working in office isolation. At this moment, it will be tough for our employees to deliver a big volume image quickly. Therefore, the delivery time may be delayed due to the presence of few numbers of selected employees in the office. We have ensured safe working distance among employees.
Well-being of our workers is the highest priority. For the outbreak of COVID-19, we have ensured that the WHO and government health officials issued every guideline. We've taken a range of safety measures in all of our franchises and home offices. Inside our workplaces, we have taken steps to clean, acceptable hygiene practices and maintain social distance in all of our official works.
At this time of uncertainty, we are unsure about reopening our office in full swing. But we are trying to implement office quarantine for employees. Until the situation is under control, we will run the production office on a limited scale. We will update you while we reopen our office as soon as the WHO and Governments provide a green signal. At this time, we're asking you to keep an eye on this page for a future update. At the same time, feel free to place orders through our website and portal system.
Visit our contact us page for additional information and send your query anytime.
Don't panic – Wash your hand frequently – Wear face mask –
Keep social distancing – Stay home.