Emergency notes on COVID-19
Together, we are confronted with a truly unprecedented situation. The global
coronavirus pandemic affects all of our families, our businesses, our communities, our
economies and our way of life. At this time, I decided to reach out and update you about
how we're approaching the situation at Color Clipping LTD.
Zakir Hossain, Founder & CEO
Important notice for COVID-19 Updates :
As the novel coronavirus is highly contagious and can be transmitted from human to human in a short time, we have completely closed our country's franchise offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia and France. However, our production team is still in operation and the support team is also online to answer your queries instantly. We have even made our marketing team staff work from home, so that you can get all the support you need.
As a customer, you are part of our family – that's why we feel responsible for keeping you up-to-date on our response to the Covid-19 outbreak. The coronavirus has invaded more than 200 nations, causing a global pandemic that the world has never seen since the Second World War. The global economic system is deteriorating and the overall situation is beyond human control.That's why it goes without saying that we are monitoring the situation considerably and taking every necessary response from our employees and associates.
Since the overall situation is beyond our control, we need to be fully aware of our health protection as never before. From the initial dates of the Coronavirus outbreak, we have managed to restrict our activity and development, and have also made it possible for employees to start office work from home.Our decisions have been made in compliance with the recommendations and directives of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the government authorities. We summarized our response below, which is guided by our company policy and the global health organization's activities in the field of public protection.
Our Production Office:
- Small numbers of our production workers work and remain in the office as well as our Office Administrations will strongly enforce good health protection measures.
- Employees should work maintaining 3 feet (One Meter) distance and wash their hand frequently
- Before accessing the office equipment, the workers should wash their hands, and the administration should also ensure that the equipment is properly sanitized.
- Employees should consume healthy food to improve their immune system, and administrators should ensure that.
- Employees should wear a face mask when in the workplace.
- Before joining the workplace, each employee should change his or her outfit.
Our Franchise Office:
- We have temporarily closed our operations in all our franchise offices.
- Employees should operate from home on a small basis.
- Employees should provide flexible image distribution to their regional clients.
Our Online Support:
- Online support team will work-from-home and optimize digital communication.
- Visitors can receive our 24x7 online help whenever they need.
- Support team to ensure that clients receive emergency assistance, image distribution and address any on-demand queries.
ColorClipping team is still here to support and answer your queries. While this is a tough situation for all of us, we are trying to do our utmost to help you ensure the health of our employees. We're looking forward to a Coronavirus epidemic in the world coming to an end soon and everyone is going to get back to normal life. During this time, we encourage everyone in the world to take care of the protection of health as recommended by the WHO.