At Color Clipping, accessible from https://www.colorclipping.com, one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors.
Therefore, we are always sincere to protect your details from breaching to any Third-Party Sites.
We are also deliberate to provide image security, and never share your uploaded images to any sites without your permission.
The policy covers what information we collect, how we handle your personal information, how we provide security to your image, store your information, and much more.
What personal information do we collect from the people?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter the below information to help you with your experience.
- Full name
- Phone Number
As a registered user, you can add more details to secure your Account and process the order quickly.
- Company Name
- Website URL
- Zip Code
- Profile Image
- Vat Registered Number
- Images for editing services
If you are a registered user, we will keep your username. The password is encrypted and secured. Our company never asks to share the account password with us or someone else at any moment.
You can change the personal details of yours whenever you want to change – logging into your Account.
From time to time, we may collect information from you to provide the best individual service.
What information do we collect from others?
We may collect below information from others (open sources) are-
- Job title
- Company name
- Company website
- Mailing address
How do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or enter information on our site
- When you visit the site or any of the service pages on the website
- When you voluntarily provide the personal information to us, subscribe to a newsletter, e-mail list, submit feedback, or send us query
- When you use our e-mail support services, we may collect your information to find out users' queries
- We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Sites, or through other people when you use services associated with the Sites. Such information is-
- IP address (automatically stored)
- Web browser type and version (automatically stored)
- Operating system (automatically stored)
- We intend to let you know about our latest promotional offer, introducing our services, Project Update E-mail, or Marketing E-mails.
Our intention is generous to let you know about our latest promotional offer, introducing our services, Project Update E-mail, or Marketing E-mails.
Where do we use your information?
- To create an invoice, payment bills against your services at the end of the order.
- To quickly process transactions and verify your Sign In
- To share marketing information with you, such as services, benefits, and offers
- To share update information about our website and policy
- To respond to your comments, queries or survey, you participated
- To provide resolution of any disputes
- To check fraudulent activity and ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the Sites
- For any purposes required by Law
- Responding to the claims by government, court, or law enforcement authorities while conducting an investigation
How do we protect your information?
- We use regular Malware Scanning. Our website is scanned regularly to check security gaps and vulnerabilities
- Every client has a unique ID number. We keep our client's name and personal info secure and encrypted. Our Developer is the only Authorized person who can see your details whenever some issues arise with your Account. Otherwise, no one has any access to your Account
- • Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls. It includes the username and password authentication, two-factor authentication, and data encryption where necessary
How do we assure Image Security?
- We never share clients' images to any of the third party
- The image you provide for editing on the ColorClipping portal, we never use it for any social sites or on our website
- Getting your permission ONLY, we will share images on our Portfolio page
- We will keep your data (Images) for one month as a backup. After that period, we delete your images.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. This information includes your Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language
- We sometimes collect information about your activity on the site
No Third-party disclosure
- We do not sell, trade, or transfer Account information to any Third Party
- You should inform us in advance if you want to permit others to use your Account
We collect your e-mail address to
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates about orders
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
Marketing Choices regarding personal information
- Subscription: If you have subscribed to one of our e-mail lists or have indicated that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us, we will send a marketing e-mail about services and offers
- Unsubscribe: You can 'opt-out' from our marketing channel by clicking the "unsubscribe" button in the e-mail
How long we keep information
- We will save the collected and stored information for our legitimate business interests.
- If you no longer want us to use your personal information or to get photo editing services by ColorClipping, you can request to erase your data from our system and delete your Portal account.
Third-party links on our website are Google Analytics, Paypal, Twak.to, Dropbox, WeTransfer, Google Drive, State counter, Bing, Yahoo. Social media links are Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin.
For Third-Party links, we do NOT take any responsibility if any breaching or hacking occurs within their website – they are liable for this act disregarding laws, rules, contracts, or promises.
For the user or visitor in the European Economic Area, we follow the EU data protection law (the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the "GDPR"). You can read the full GDPR policy from here.
We don't take responsibility whether you share information publicly
Plot - 30, Road - 1, Senpara Parbata,
Mirpur 10, Dhaka – 1216,
+880 1841 614140