At Color Clipping, accessible from https://www.colorclipping.com/, one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors. Therefore, we are always sincere to protect your personal details from breaching to any Third Party Sites. We are also deliberate to provide image security, and never share your uploaded images to any sites, without your permission.
What personal information do we collect from the people:
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter the below information to help you with your experience.
- Full name
- Phone Number
As a registered user, you can add your
- Company Name
- Website URL
- Zip Code
- Profile Image
- Vat registered number
- Images for editing services
- Financial information such as credit and/or debit card numbers
- If you are a registered user, we will know your username. Password is encrypted and unknown to us
You can also change the personal details of yours whenever you want to change it, by logging into “My Profile”.
From time to time, we may collect your personal information, obviously with your permission, to get you the best service.
How do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or enter information on our site
- When you visit the site or use any of the services offered via the website
- When you voluntarily provide the personal information to us, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
- When you use our email support services, we may collect your information to figure out our people’s query.
- We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Sites, or through other people when you use services associated with the Sites. Such information are-
- IP address (automatically stored)
- Web browser type and version (automatically stored)
- Operating system (automatically stored)
- We may collect your email from other third party sources (like Facebook, Google etc.) to let you know about our latest promotional offer, introductory Informational Emails, Product Update Email, or other types of Marketing Emails.
What personal information we collect from others?
We may collect below information from others (open sources) are-
- Job title
- Company name
- Company website
- Email addresses, mailing addresses, and telephone numbers
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
How do we collect your personal details from others?
We generally collect personal information directly from you, but in some cases, we also collect certain categories/types of personal information about you from other sources (normally-open sources). In particular:
- Third party service providers (like Google, Facebook, Pinterest,), which may provide information about you. It occurs when you link, connect, login, or have account on that platform/services. With the third party provider we collect your personal information such as your registration and profile from their service. The information varies and is controlled by that service provider or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service provider
- Other third party sources and/or partners from Australia, US, UK, EU whereby we receive additional information about you (to the extent permitted by applicable law), such as demographic data or fraud detection information, and combine it with information we have about you. For example, fraud warnings from service providers like identity verification service.
- We also receive information about you and your activities on and off the Color Clipping platform through partnerships, or about your experiences and interactions from our partner ad networks.
- We also receive information about you as a rights holder from our third party authors. For example, information in the form of a model release when your image is used in an item made available on our Sites.
Where you give us Permission
- Providing you with marketing information about products and services which we feel may interest you
- For purposes which are required by law
- For the purpose of responding to requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, place an order, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions
- To verify your identity when you Log in to our Sites
- To manage our relationship with you, e.g. by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on the Sites or asking for your feedback or whether you want to participate in a survey
- To manage our legal and operational affairs (including, managing risks relating to content and fraud matters)
- To improve our website appearance and service process
- To respond to support, and help facilitate the resolution of any disputes
- To monitor activity on the Sites, e.g. to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the Sites
- To update you with operational news and information about our Sites and services e.g. to notify you about changes to our Sites, website disruptions or security updates
- To carry out technical analysis to determine how to improve the Sites and services we provide
How do we protect your information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers, and occasionally hard copy files that are kept in a secure location.
- Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls. It includes username and password authentication, two-factor authentication, and data encryption where appropriate.
How do we assure Image Security:
The image you upload to ColorClipping for manipulation, it will not be used for other purposes. We will just edit the image and upload it to you according to your given instructions only. There are no third party works regarding your uploaded images. If there is a need to use your images, you will be requested to give us the copyright reserve. With your permission ONLY, we will share images on our websites in Portfolio page. Nevertheless, we never share any images with the third party.
We use regular Malware Scanning
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process the order.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since the browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, It won't affect the user's experience.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does NOT include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the Law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
When do we share your Information?
We may disclose the information if we have faith to disclosure is appropriate to
- prevent or investigate a possible crime,
- follow by applicable law,
We will disclose personal information to the following recipients in respect of the above terms
- Our professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers etc.) which are located in EU, USA, UK, Australia
- Regulators and government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations
- A third party to respond to requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity
- A third party, in order to enforce or defend our rights, or to address financial or reputational risks
- A rights holder in relation to an allegation of intellectual property infringement or any other infringement; and
- Other recipients where we are authorized or required by law to do so.
Marketing Choices regarding your personal information
Where we have your consent to do so (e.g. if you have subscribed to one of our e-mail lists or have indicated that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us), we send you marketing communications by email about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can ‘opt-out’ of such communications if you would prefer not to receive them in the future by using the “unsubscribe” facility provided in the communication itself.
How long we keep your personal information
We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide the services to you and others, and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your personal information or to provide you with the Color Clipping services, you can request that we erase your personal information and close your Color Clipping account.
Information you make public or give to others
We include or offer third-party products or services on our website. Such as-
- Google analytics
- We transfer
- Google drive
- State counter
These third party links are incorporated in our website to:
- Image upload/download (Dropbox, We transfer, Google drive)
- Contact instantly (Twak.to)
- Collect information about- When do our users visit?; Users by time of day; Where are our users?; Sessions by country; What are our top devices?; What pages do our users visit?; How do we acquire users?, Real-Time Users, Locations, Traffic Sources, Content, Events, Conversion, Audience, Active Users, User Explorer, Demographics, Interests, Geo, Behavior, Technology, Mobile, Custom, Benchmarking, Users Flow, Users, Sessions, Bounce Rate, Real-Time (Locations, Traffic Sources, Content, Events, Conversions, Session Duration) Behavior (Behavior Flow, Site Content, Site Speed, Site Search, Events, Publisher, Experiments), and so on that Google Analytics offers.
- Every form available on our site collects your IP address to know more about your location.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site and it will be just like the present in upcoming days.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- Within 1 business day
We will notify the users via in-site notification
- Within 1 business day
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site corporate office.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
If you’re a user or visitor in the European Economic Area these rights also apply to you:
For the purposes of applicable EU data protection law (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), we are a ‘data controller’ of your personal information.
- Via Email
Can change your personal information:
- By logging in to your account
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor ‘Do Not Track signals’ and ‘Do Not Track’, plant cookies, or use advertising when a ‘Do Not Track (DNT)’ browser mechanism is in place.