Terms of Service
Color Clipping Ltd.
Latest Update on: 13 July 2023
This Terms of Service is the legal documentation based on the conditions Color Clipping Ltd. provides services and engaged in a business relationship with the respected clients. You can proceed to work with the company if all the terms of conditions are suitable for you. This works as the agreement between the service provider ( the company) and you ( the client). Please read all the sections thoroughly before you decide to sign up. Any violation of the terms will dismiss the contract agreement. Breaching any code of conduct will lead you to take all the liabilities, Color Clipping Ltd. will not be responsible for any dispute..
Please note that,
- The terms mentioned in this website “us” or “we” or “our” or “CC” or “ColorClipping” or “Color Clipping” refers to Color Clipping Ltd.
- A “Visitor” means who has come to our website/Service pages through browsing the Internet yet not a registered client of our Portal.
- A “Verified Member” is an individual or Company who has registered as our client with proper verification.
- Our “Service” recommends the functionality that we offer to our Clients by the Website
- “Content” means the collection of images, words, data, information, and charts visible throughout the Website to the visitors, users, members, or clients. All contents and design of content viewable on our Website are Copyright. You can NOT modify/change/redesign any Content of our Website.
- Any violation in using content, infringement, or copy-paste without our concern is prohibited and unlawful. Proper legal action will be taken for Copyright Violation.
1. Services Provided by Color Clipping Ltd.
Color Clipping Ltd. Provides photo editing services using Adobe Photoshop and Advanced Graphic Design Tools and Techniques. We offer professional photo editing services such as – Clipping Path, Background Remove, Shadow Making, Image Masking, Photo Retouching, Headshot Retouch, Jewelry Retouch, E-commerce Editing, Newborn Photo Editing, Ghost Mannequin, Image Recoloring, Real Estate Photo Editing, School Photo Editing and on-demand photo editing services.
2. Process of Order using Color Clipping Portal
You must submit your order through our web portal. Total Order will be processed inside Portal Like: Place Order, Upload Image, Make Payment, Download Image etc.We will process images as per instructions and deliver them on-time. We provide images by FTP, WeTransfer, Dropbox, and Google Drive or any way you prefer.
3. Use Color Clipping Portal Account
To make order processing easy and simple, we have created the Portal. Through your Portal “Account,” you can create your order, provide image editing instructions, make a secure payment, and upload/download images. Also, you can go through the Order History, Completed Order, Unpaid Invoice, Total Due, Latest Order, and Latest Invoice.
How to use the Portal account?
- You can submit images or files, in any format (JPG. JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, PSD, AI, TIF, TIFF, PDF, CRW, CR2, DNG, NEF, RAW, RW2) up to 5 GB. If the file size is bigger than 5 GB, contact us.
- After receiving the order details, we will check the details. We will notify you by a confirmation email of the order. If complexity is higher than you mention in the instructions – price and the turnaround time will be increased.
- We will notify You by e-mail when the image processing will be completed. Then you can download images if you have made payment.
- Every order submitted by you must be subject to ACCEPTANCE by us. And you are bound to agree that such acceptance may be withheld at our absolute discretion.
- YOU CAN NOT CANCEL ANY ORDER AFTER WE HAVE STARTED PROCESSING ORDER. If we have started processing orders, it will be commenced as a regular order.
- You cannot modify/revise the order instructions or turnaround time after being processed or delivered to you.
- If you get our free trial service and ask for a quotation, an account on your name will be created in our Portal.
- Do not share your password, account details with anyone
4. Image Submission Terms
To provide a better service, we follow some terms in image submission. At the time of submission, you are agreeing that you will NOT place or send any of the following photos or material regarded using our Service:
- Any image that is pornographic, abusive, inappropriate, harm against any individual or group, provoking racism, unlawful
- Any image that is sent from an anonymous or false address
- Any image that is violated by our rules and regulation
- Any image that is conflicting with our publicity, copyrights, or intellectual rights without the permission of our legal rights
- Any image stimulating abnormal behavior of a child under the age of 18 or in other words considered child pornography
- Any image which supports a terrorist organization
- ColorClipping is NOT responsible for any type of content and images provided by the clients. We have the right in its prudence to (1) move, delete or edit the submission (2) take appropriate action against the misuse of our Services.
- We offer a ONE (01) month image backup. If your images are deleted after ONE month from our system backup, we take no responsibility for your data. You can’t blame us for your lost data after ONE month.
- If you provide any user content or image that is subject to copyright by others or prohibited by any law, harmful for anybody or if anybody brings any complaint; you will be responsible for the submission. Color Clipping will not be responsible for any claim by anybody for your submission. You will be liable to provide indemnification if such a case arises. You also will have to indemnify if Color Clipping faces any damage, loss or action of law for such user content violation by you.
For the copyright claim, we reserve the right to suspend the viewing and display of images until the issue has been solved. If any unlawful activity is claimed against any of our clients, we will share the information with the government organization and law enforcement authorities or third parties.
5. Turnaround time
The turnaround time count will start when we receive all the images from you, it doesn’t start right after you place the order.
Sunday is our office holiday – all activity is off. Therefore, if you order on Saturday, you will get your images on Monday. However, you can arrange an extra shift on Sunday with an additional charge. In that case, you have to contact us before creating your order and pay an overtime charge.
Image delivery time may be subject to delay if any natural calamity, regional issues, and national disasters occur. And we take no responsibility for being late in image delivery due to unprecedented causes.
Our price and package showing on the website is the sample guide illustrating only the price range. The final price for the services depends on the complexity of images, turnaround time, and rush hour delivery.
You agree to pay for an additional processing fee Payment Processing fee if the order invoice amount is under or equal to 5 USD).
All standard prices listed on the Website are subject to change without any prior notice.
How do we define Complexity?
Below are the details of complex images
- Greater curves
- Complex shape
- Fine-edge details
- The image contains lots of holes, spaces, dots, wrinkles, spots, hair fur
- Old images which are wholly or partially- tore, ripped, burnt, soaked
- Image contains lots of details
- Complicate retouching required
- Multiple objects in an image
7. Payment Method
Our prices are quoted in US dollar ($) on the website. But your price will be shown in your currency in your invoice.
For the Australian order we take the Australian Dollar. We take Canadian Dollars for Canadian orders and British Pounds for the United Kingdom.
For European countries => Åland Islands', 'Andorra', 'Austria', 'Belgium', 'Croatia', 'Cyprus', 'Estonia', 'Finland', 'France', 'French Guiana', 'Guadeloupe', 'Germany', 'Greece', 'Ireland', 'Italy', 'Kosovo', 'Latvia', 'Lithuania', 'Luxembourg', 'Malta', 'Martinique', 'Mayotte', 'Monaco', 'Montenegro', 'Netherlands', 'Portugal', 'Reunion', 'Slovakia', 'Slovenia', 'Spain', 'San Marino', 'Saint Pierre and Miquelon', 'Saint Barthelemy', 'Saint Martin', 'Vatican City', we take EURO.
For the rest of the countries we take US Dollars.
Your account currency can not be changed. Currency will automatically be assigned based on your country.
We use PayPal, Stripe as Payment Gateway. You can make payment through PayPal and Debit or Credit Card. You also make Payment by Bank Transfer. In this case It may take 7-10 days to verify payment. We prefer automated payment gateway.
We take Upfront Payment. You must complete the payment before processing the order. We do not process any order before receiving payment.
We do not store your credit or debit card details. Our payment is made through eminent Payment Gateway websites, Like PayPal & Stripe, When you attempt to make payment, you will redirect to their website.
N.B: Know that all third party apps Like PayPal & Stripe have their own terms and user policies which you admit while using their services. Color Clipping Ltd. will not be responsible for any behavior or policies of any third party in the payment process that goes against your interest
8. PAYMENT PROCESSING WITH CALIF BUSINESS LLC
We process payment through Calif Business LLC. So your payment would be collected by Calif Business which will be shown in your PayPal account. However, Color Clipping is the ONLY authority to resolve any claim and issue related to your payment, pricing, and refund. For any problems regarding payment, you can email us at [email protected]
9. Payment via WALLET BALANCE
Introducing Wallet: Your Hassle-Free Payment Solution. With our Wallet feature, we aim to simplify your payment experience. Easily Top-Up your wallet balance to conveniently pay invoices, and enjoy the flexibility of using this credit for any future orders. Rest assured, we will provide you with detailed transaction records for your reference.
Checking your wallet balance and recharging your credit is now a breeze. Plus, your wallet balance will never expire, offering you peace of mind. Please note that the Wallet balance is non-refundable and can only be utilized for ordering services from Color Clipping Ltd.
10. Free Trial
We offer a free trial for anyone who has few or bulk images for post-processing. You can test the first image as a free trial for all services.
For a free trial, you can get the photo retouching, photo recoloring, clipping path, background removal, teeth enhancement, skin retouching, jewelry retouching, exposure adjustment, image masking, wrinkles removal, object removal and any simple photo retouching services. For a free trial, we offer only simple image retouching, and instructions should NOT be complex.
We do NOT offer any sophisticated or high-end photo editing for a free trial. But If you have bulk images and require a complex image to be retouched, contact us.
You must provide all the information – Full Name, E-mail, Phone, Country, Service- (Clipping Path, Background Remove, Multi-Path, Image Masking, Shadow Making, Ghost Mannequin, Cropping & Resizing, Image Recoloring, Headshot Retouching), Total Image in the Project, Instructions. After your details are verified, we will start image processing for a free trial.
If you avail our free trial service, an account on your name will be created in Portal automatically.
11. Quote & Order
You will get a free quote if you want to know our pricing. To get a free quotation, you will need to fill a form and submit it. Considering your image quantity, retouching complexity, and delivery time – we will send you a quote.
We provide a quotation showing the price in USD ($) on your “Get a Quote” query. Also, you can get the quotation price in your local currency on request.
If you get a quote, an account on your name will be created in Portal automatically. However, if the quote sample and order image doesn’t match, the pricing will vary.
12. Revision/Redo Policy
CC offers multiple revisions after you have downloaded images within seven (07) days. After seven days, you won’t be able to get any revision or redo.
Revision should not conflict/differ/alter with the original instruction that you have provided while creating the order.
- If there is a conflict with the primary instruction, then it will be considered a new order.
- Revision should NOT be contradictory to the original Order instructions of editing photos.
- If you demand a bulk revision, you need to contact us immediately.
- We will redo your order in the case ONLY - you ask for slight editing or enhancement in the photos. Redo doesn’t mean we will edit photos following a new instruction provided by you (which was not mentioned in the instruction).
- If you ask for a redo with new instructions, a new order will be created and adjusted with your order invoice.
- If you are not happy with the final output, only then you can ask for a redo. But it is applicable if you take images without a layer in JPG, PNG, and JPEG.
13. Photo Replacement after Order
We do NOT accept photo replacement after the order is placed. If you send the image wrong, you should NOT ask us to edit another photo editing for free as a replacement. It is your responsibility for the consequences of uploading the wrong images. However, if you want to replace your photos, you can contact us.
If images are in the processing stage, then you CANNOT replace photos.
14. Business Collaboration with Calif Business LLC
Color Clipping works collaboratively with Calif Business LLC, a registered private company in the United Arab Emirates. On 15th November 2021, an agreement was signed between Calif Business LLC and Color Clipping Ltd.
As per the Agreement, Calif Business is an outsource business partner and agreed to work as an international business solution provider to process payment and develop business on behalf of Color Clipping.
However, in any form of legal decision to be made, Color Clipping has the total liability and responsibility ONLY; Calif Business CANNOT force, influence, or act in making decisions for Color Clipping.
As a user of Color Clipping, you comply with the collaboration of Color Clipping with Calif Business.
We always offer negotiations to our clients. Disputes can occur from the beginning of the project to the completion. If there is any dispute, we happily offer our clients discussion on contractual disputes.
Once you register a service with us, we have the right to use your name and logo for our marketing purposes to mention you as our clients. You can have a discussion with the support team if you have any issues.
18. Changes to Agreements
Color Clipping Ltd. may change the terms in the agreements anytime. Your visit and ordering our services indicates that you accept the amendments in the terms and conditions.
19. Cancellation and Termination
ColorClipping reserves the right to cancel the order/service or terminate the deal or suspend the Account at any time.
We will suspend any account or terminate business if we prove that it has been used to abuse our Services. We will also suspend your Account if you seem suspicious. And asking to cancel a running project without a valid reason will terminate the business.
20. Color Clipping Ltd. Website
The Color Clipping team is always active in keeping the site functional and providing you a smooth user experience. However, the site may undergo technical issues or we might decide to modify, remove or discontinue temporarily or permanently any function or service anytime with or without notifying you. You have no objection to us modifying, upgrading, discontinuing or maintaining the site or services.
21. Rights of Color Clipping Ltd. granted by the clients
You as a client allow us to use the storage hardware of your device for the purpose of executing our services. We also have the access to your bandwidth and processor for completing our service. We are permitted to send our and our business partner’s advertisement and other information to you. We can use any feedback, suggestion or idea by you considering these are not confidential. We can apply such feedback without restriction and payment.
Commercial factors, including contracts with third parties, may have an impact on the content you view in any area of our website, including its selection and placement. Any part of the content that we have been granted permission to use, has been given to, or is otherwise made available may include marketing/advertising. In these circumstances, we will provide you with the original version of the content.