A cookie is a file containing an identifier that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies. A persistent cookie stores by a web browser and it remains valid until its set expiry date and unless deleted by the user before the expiry date. Whereas a session cookie expires at the end of the user session, and the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any type of information that personally identifies a user. Though personal information that we store about you are connected to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We may collect cookies and other technologies to assist and broaden the usability of our Services. If your browser permits to collect your previous browsing history, we can use the information to identify you soon.
We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
We collect cookies which are used by web servers to identify and track users. Thus, they navigate different pages on our website and identify users when they are returning to our website.
- Improve the website's usability,
- Administer the website,
- Prevent fraud and improve the security of the website,
- Personalize the website for each user,
- Validate authenticated users’ sessions,
- To recognize your browser,
- Remember and process the images in your place order
- To enable the functionality that helps us to provide the ColorClipping Services,
- Understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity,
- compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction and
- Facilitate the use of our website search engine.
What is Collected by Cookies?
Our cookies store at the highest range of following details-
- Internet Protocol (IP) address,
- Your access times
- Browser type and language
- Your activity on the Site
- Your computer operating system
- Your email,
- User identification numbers,
- Country you are visiting from, and
- First name for a friendly greeting.
It is all for your beneficiary to provide you with a smooth experience and save your logged-in state.
A first-party cookie is that goes back and forth between your browser and our website, allowing us to store information about your preferences. You have your right to choose whether to permit us to cookies to refuse and which cookies to accept is totally up to you.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since the browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, it won't affect the user's experience.
Just remember that if you disable your cookies, the website won’t be able to retrieve your prior preferences and save settings to customize your visits in the future. And, you are being isolated from getting the best possible experience.
We hope this policy has given you a better idea of how cookies help Color Clipping to improve your experience on this site.
This website is owned and operated by Color Clipping Ltd.
We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 10296706, and our registered office is at 24 Arrow Road, Bow, London, E33HF, United Kingdom.
You can contact us:
(a) by post, using the postal address 24 Arrow Road, Bow, London, E33HF, United Kingdom
(b) using our website contact form.
(c) by telephone, on the contact number +4407507989044 from time to time; or
(d) by email, using the email address [email protected] from time to time.